Re: Dropping sloppy focus support - how soon?

Entering the discussion, if the reason to remove sloppy focus is their bugs, then we must remove all gnome :-)

Now, seriously, it is better to have it with bugs than to make people change to other window managers :-)

Just my 5 cents.
Alb

Rob Adams wrote:
I don't think that we'll be dropping sloppy focus any time soon.  Aside
from the fact that I personally use sloppy focus, I'd be worried for my
personal safety if I took it out.

That said, there are some unfixable bugs associated with sloppy focus,
that can't be solved without changes to the X protocol specification.

-Rob