Re: Dropping sloppy focus support - how soon?

I want to chime in here with my two cents:
I agree.  Let sloppy-focus be an unsupported, gconf-only option, because honestly, most people shouldn't use it. But I'm willing to put up with the bugs (ok, I don't notice them, but I believe they're there) that it exposes in X or whatever, and I'm willing to have things like "Click anywhere to raise" be disabled (really!-- i totally see the point of it, because it's great for non-sloppy-focus users, and I'm getting used to it anyway) ...

But I do like the sloppyfocus and would miss it if it went away. This is another example of where "choosing sane defaults and letting weirdos like me do their weird things" can work out best for everyone, I think. I hope.

a.