Re: Proposed: Rhythmbox

<quote who="Eugenia Loli-Queru">

> I understand your point, however RB does things that Totem can't, in regards
> to playlists, radio station management etc, it is really geared towards
> music and music management, while Totem is mostly towards video playback
> (while it can of course play music as well).

(That is precisely the reason why Totem may be more appropriate for
inclusion in the basic Desktop release - providing sound, music and video
playing - where Rhythmbox has a more specific task, and may be more
appropriate for a separate multimedia release.)

- Jeff

              "We are not complete muppets." - Murray Cumming