Re: freedesktop.org platform - preparing for release 1

Hi Daniel,

Well I haven't really had the time to think about that yes - as I am
pretty cooked up with work until next month. It will probably mean:

- moving from gnome cvs to freedesktop cvs
- moving bugzilla module
- creating a new mailing list
- learning wiki (probably very simple) and adding a intltool page

If you want to help me out with some of these things, especially the
first two that would be great.

Cheers, Kenneth