Re: freedesktop.org platform - preparing for release 1

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 10:07:24AM +0100, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:
> Well I haven't really had the time to think about that yes - as I am
> pretty cooked up with work until next month. It will probably mean:
>
> - moving from gnome cvs to freedesktop cvs
> - moving bugzilla module
> - creating a new mailing list
> - learning wiki (probably very simple) and adding a intltool page
>
> If you want to help me out with some of these things, especially the
> first two that would be great.

Sure. Hit me up with an SSH key and a preferred username and I'll give
you an account and a project on the machine, then I'll create a new
list, and if we can get a SQL dump of the relevant parts of the Bugzilla
DB, we'll cut all your bug stuff over too.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel fooishbar org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,