Re: Evolution 2.0 and GNOME 2.6

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 00:18, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> >Comments?
>
> I personally have one problem with it. I find the Gnome 2.6 release
> under-featured if Evolution goes out of the way.

We do time-based releases, so that people get whatever improvements have
been made, at regular, predictable times. When features are ready then
they are released, but we don't make everything wait for them, and we
don't pretend that we can make features ready faster than possible.

--
Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>