Re: Themes

<quote who="Link Dupont">

> I just talked to Andrew, and he's okay with a snapshot of the Smooth
> engine being included in gnome-themes. We already include it in gnome-
> themes-extras, and have a patch ready to apply the 0.5.8 engine version to
> gnome-themes-extras CVS.

Maybe skip gnome-themes-extras and get it straight into gnome-themes? :-)
You'll have to check with Calum, who is the gnome-themes maintainer.

> Where does the discussion go from here?

Well, once it's in gnome-themes, we can probably dilly-dally a bit on the
choice of default theme for the final release... But it should be sorted out
pretty soon.

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2004: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

   "Debian is not as minor as many business end people think." - Alan Cox