Re: Themes

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 17:31, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Maybe skip gnome-themes-extras and get it straight into gnome-themes? :-)
> You'll have to check with Calum, who is the gnome-themes maintainer.

Sure, I'm happy enough to put it in, although it might be time to think
about whether we'd like to drop any of the older themes from g-t as well
(either altogether or across to g-t-e), as it's getting to be a pretty
hefty tarball.

Regardless, a patch would be much appreciated as I'm not sure I'll have
time to do one myself in the next few days.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group