Re: Themes

<quote who="Calum Benson">

> On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 17:31, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > Maybe skip gnome-themes-extras and get it straight into gnome-themes?
> > :-) You'll have to check with Calum, who is the gnome-themes maintainer.
>
> Sure, I'm happy enough to put it in, although it might be time to think
> about whether we'd like to drop any of the older themes from g-t as well
> (either altogether or across to g-t-e), as it's getting to be a pretty
> hefty tarball.

I would be happy to change Grand Canyon (icky poo bum spit) to use Smooth.
So, that's a small concession. :-)

> Regardless, a patch would be much appreciated as I'm not sure I'll have
> time to do one myself in the next few days.

Link, is this possible? Much more interesting than a gnome-themes-extra
patch. ;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

   "Stupidity is used to run 98% of the world's corporations, which tops
              UNIX server usage by quite a bit." - George Lebl