Re: Proposed: cantus

Hi,

> it would also be nice if the audio/video properties page in Nautilus
> allowed the tags could be edited. Much better than a separated
> application like cantus.

Yes, but not as easy as it sounds - tag editing typically forces a new
file to be written and copied over the old one, which brings all sorts
of issues.  If anyone wants to clue me in on a general/accepted way of
dealing with that, let me know so I can give it a go.

Thomas

No matter how you try you'll never be as cheap as me
when people have got no one else they can always sleep with me
and no one else could be a better friend to you than me