Re: Proposed: gnome-keyring-manager

Jeff Waugh wrote / skrev:

  GNOME Keyring Manager is an application that manages user password
  keyrings (for gnome-keyring, included in GNOME 2.6).

Dubious here, as others said it isn't obvious enough at a glance (usability point) however, its also quite necessary, because currently nautilus fex. will happily munch a password and tell you it does password management without ever letting you see or know what is there.

Case:
I've had scared users who want to see what passwords are stored and for how long, what sites, and how to get rid of them. Unfortunately I wasn't able to help them there.

Regards,
	Spider
		@gnome.org
		@gentoo.org