Re: Important desktop-wide change (MIME)

Woah, I didn't know this was going on.  Nice work.

Here's a question.  What should happen with applications that use a
pluggable backend so that, when something gets installed, suddenly they
can handle more mime types ?

Is there really no way to make the property of an application that says
which mime types it handles more dynamic ? Or should we just register
every single mime type it could ever possibly handle, and then let the
application fail ?

Thanks,
Thomas

Baby I can't fake it