Re: [Fwd: Re: Themes]

A Sáb, 2004-07-24 às 13:12, Maciej Katafiasz escreveu:
> W liście z sob, 24-07-2004, godz. 13:50, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
> pisze:
> >   I think this is quite obvious but... why not call it SmoothEngine?
> > Nothing else could be clearer.  Just my 2 cents...
>
> Read again the message Link fwd'd. Calling a _theme_ using smooth engine
> "SmoothEngine" is far, far worse than calling it just "Smooth".

  I'm sorry.  I think I misunderstood the issue.  I thought you were
trying to come up with a name for the engine, not the theme.

  Calling the engine "SmoothEngine" would allow the theme to be called
"Smooth" without confusion, wouldn't it?

  Regards.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic