RE: Proposal for a new g-c-c menu layout for GNOME 2.8

> For example, it is not right to have 3-4 different
keyboard-related
> panels scattered around. That's how a KDE-like bloat
comes to life. ;-)

It was discussed already, many times. AFAIK there are
currently 3 panels. They are pretty irrelevant -
different functionality, different target audience.
Sure, it is possible to merge them into one - but it
would be a very very clattered UI with unclean
semantics (or we end up with something like "keyboard
control center inside gnome control center").
_Probably_ they can be put into separate submenu - but
I am not even sure it would be correct, they cover
pretty different things.

I offer to ban criticizing the multiplicity of the
keyboard capplets without expressing clean concept on
how to merge them.:)

Cheers,

Sergey