Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?

I've used 2.4 for months and I cannot count on Nautilus to work. I've gotten used to doing without. I do not know what the difference between these installs, but for some, Nautilus is not usable.

I installed Gnome 2.4 on Debian 2.6.5

On 05/13/04 19:51:13, George Farris wrote:
On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 08:39, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> a reasonable alternative to nautilus, sticking with GNOME 2.4 we have a
> `nautilus' that is crashing every half hour.
>
> Andreas

Eh?  I've used 2.4 on for many months and Nautilus certainly does not
crash every half our in fact I hardly ever see it crash and I use it on
a daily basis.

--
George Farris <george gmsys com>