Re: Polypaudio/Gnome 2.10, coming to a decision

Hi Lennart,
Danilo Segan replied to you on this as the third response on your
team (based on what they feel is the consensus/right decision from the
discussion being done on this and other relevant lists). The GNOME
release team has the full and final authority on deciding on what new
modules will/will not be included in the next GNOME release.

As Danilo pointed out the release team has until January 10th to
announce the final list of modules for 2.10. Wether they will come with
a statement on polypaudio or any of the other proposed additions before
that time I guess is up to them, but that is in essence how the system
works.

I realize you would like a reply before that as it is probably a bit
frustrating in the current situation due to the unclear consensus from
the desktop-devel discussion, on the other side we instigated the
release team and the current process to try and make things more
transparent and clear, so sticking with the pre-announced process would
not be unfair to anyone I think.

Christian