Re: Not OK computer:/// [was Re: Should Desktop = Home?]

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 22:40 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Tom von Schwerdtner wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 22:48 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
>
> > Why do people keep creating new protocols?

> I think this starts out sounding pretty good until you hear the counter
> arguments that some people have already posted to the list :)

Like what?

Like the two responses that were already in my Inbox by the time I sent my mail, namely:

http://lists.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-October/msg00122.html
http://lists.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-October/msg00123.html

this list or the nautilus list or other?

because of whatever HTML email and quoting you were using

I made comments before the one you quoted, perhaps you did not see them because of the barely readable HTML email quoting problem you are having:

http://lists.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-October/msg00124.html

Regards,
Tom

Tom von Schwerdtner