Re: Evince as universal "Viewer"

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 11:25 -0300, Steven Garrity wrote:
> Someone mentioned Evince in the discussion and it made me wonder:
> should Evince replace Eye of Gnome as the universal "Viewer" app on
> Gnome. It already seems to support the basic image formats (jpeg, png,
> etc.).

I think this is a good idea in the first place, but Evince would need
more power to replace eog, like rotating/flipping. Also eog seems to
have support for slideshow for a series of images in a directory, though
I'm not really sure how useful it is compared to the one in gThumb.

Enjoy,
--
.O.
..O   Enver ALTIN                   |   http://skyblue.gen.tr/