Re: gnome-screensaver in CVS

Am Sonntag, den 24.04.2005, 15:46 +0100 schrieb Mike Hearn:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:42:51 -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
> > gnome-screensaver is now being maintained in GNOME CVS.

> Also could you drop me a mail at mh codeweavers com, a few weeks ago I was
> experimenting with Wine/xscreensaver integration but hit some problems. I
> got it mostly working but it wasn't releasable. Are you interested in
> working on this so people can use Windows screensavers?

Wouldn't the ideal way to implement this be an xscreensaver
plugin/wrapper saver which exposes one screensaver to xscreensaver per
windows screensaver? I wonder whether windows has some special location
for screensavers which can be scanned, or does it involve the usual
system32/registry/ini file crack to find/load them?

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>