Re: gtkspell (was Re: Announcing: Project Ridley)

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 12:07:53PM -0700, Alex Graveley wrote:
> Jody Goldberg wrote:
> >We've got several of the desired widgets/gtkactions in goffice now.
> >    - undo/redo stack
>
> How complete is your undo stack?  Does it handle undoing style changes?
>  Redoing rich content pastes?  Inserting images?  Does it handle
> aggregating multiple key presses or deletes into "words" that can be
> undone as a unit?

I was refering only to the widgets and GtkAction wrappers that
provide a combo with 'stack' style selection.

Gnumeric has an undo/redo framework and handles most of those sorts
of things (no word agregation for obvious reasons) but it is
gnumeric specific .  Some of it, the GObject interface to
undo/redo/repeat, associated transation logging for crash protection
and auditing, will move into libgoffice.  However, those aren't gtk
material.  If we every have gdoc library with some non-gui document
centric apis that would belong there.  For now as we clean things up
they're moving from gnumeric -> goffice for use in present (clahey's
ppt viewer).