Re: Exciting GNOME?

Jeff Waugh wrote:

More and more, I'm getting the balance of these two: The icons look good,
but the colours are dull (which is somewhat on purpose, because we don't
want to overwhelm the user, but they tend to come across very brown [1]).
yup, "brown" is the same comment I got... after asking it turned out that the cause of this impression is not the whole icon theme, but just the folder icon... what about making the folder icon more yellowish?

ciao
   Paolo

- Jeff

[1] Isn't that amusing!