Re: Exciting GNOME?

This isn't the place to start a KDE/GNOME flamewar. End users is very
general. Everyone likes something different. The current desktop
trendiness is to be flashy with colors and stuff. OS X doesn't really
have that much color. It's just a very well done interface. Making
things shiny with a billion colors doesn't mean it is better.

-- dobey