Re: Exciting GNOME?

I am not intent to start a flamewar... I really like to see GNOME with a
better look but I think that the "hackers" know what change themes and
is very important that default theme is designed to end-users like
"Windows XP" and "KDE 3.3".

No flames please... I am a GNOME user. :)
I dont like when I show GNOME for my friends and they say "Hey Everaldo,
i dont like this... please reinstall a Windows pirate because it is more
nice than this".

Everaldo.