Re: Application/System Tools vs System/Administration

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 10:36 +0200, Maciej Katafiasz wrote:
> Nope. I myself used it to enable windows shading (absolutely essential),
> and to change special modifier to WinKey instead of Alt. And I know
> people who use it to enable focus-follows-mouse. So as you can see, all
> the 3 settings make perfect sense.

I'm sure that there exist people who use the settings.  But these are
all legacy modes, present only so people can set metacity to use legacy
behaviors they might be "used to" from ancient history.  Things like
focus-follows-mouse and window shading.

(window shading only makes sense when you have a retarded window
switcher like the one in mac OS <=9, and focus-follows-mouse is just
silly really, despite the fact that I use it :-) ).

-Rob