Re: Application/System Tools vs System/Administration

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 07:43 -0700, Rob Adams wrote:
> I'm sure that there exist people who use the settings.  But these are
> all legacy modes, present only so people can set metacity to use legacy
> behaviors they might be "used to" from ancient history.  Things like
> focus-follows-mouse and window shading.

Who said Windows is correct? It's probably what's most used, but
correct?

You have no other easy way to "shade", and many ways to maximize,
minimize.
Why shouldn't double clicking the title bar do an _extra_ function?

Click-to-focus-and-raise is a legacy feature.

Copy-on-select and middle mouse button paste _is_ extremely useful,
specially combined with focus-follows-mouse.

Statements like yours always seem, to me, like those of a Windows
fan-boy...

Rui

+ So let's do it...?