Re: Application/System Tools vs System/Administration

> Click-to-focus-and-raise is a legacy feature.
>
> Copy-on-select and middle mouse button paste _is_ extremely useful,
> specially combined with focus-follows-mouse.
>
> Statements like yours always seem, to me, like those of a Windows
> fan-boy...

How about just putting these unix oddities together into a preference
capplet linked via an advanced button somewhere? Really they shouldn't
take up space in the control panel at all since the large majority of
users will never wish to change them or look for them.

Ed Mack