Re: gruler

2005/11/21, Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>:
> >From the whackarse bug reports we get at work:
>
> It can be very hard to line a series of windows up vertically, with the
> top and bottom edges in line. This is a thing that people viewing
> seismic data apparently want to do quite often.

While it doesn't apply to resizing (why not?), moving windows with the
shift key pressed does snap to window edges etc with Metacity.

It's really handy, even if it's only a part of the solution.

If there's no particluar reason why it doesn't work with resize, I'd
like to see it enabled there too.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi