Re: Please review po/LINGUAS patches so that people can build Gnome from CVS

On 4/27/06, Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 15:10 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> > Retitling slightly to make it clear that it's a bit more urgent...
> >
> > On 4/27/06, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedr wh8 tu-dresden de> wrote:
> > > Dear GNOME modules maintainers,
> > >
> > > With recent version of intltool, it is not possible to build the modules
> > > that are still not using po/LINGUAS.
>
> Please explain the problem? It is most certainly possible to build the

I think it's "Lots of modules applied the patches from when the
GnomeGoal was initially set up, which conflicts with the Right way to
do it using newer intltool".  At least, it was about a week ago when I
was trying to update all the modules (I manually patched my stuff and
left it at that, figuring it'd be better to let others have a crack at
the GnomeGoal, but I unfortunately also forgot to follow up...)