Re: UI Review

On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 08:56 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:

> Just wanted to say, Calum (and perhaps others listening in) that I
> firmly believe that, done right, the UI reviews can be very, very
> useful. It is clear that we're not doing it very well, though- perhaps
> it needs to be more proactive, and earlier in the cycle?

Yeah, that's totally what Bryan was advocating a couple of releases ago,
which is why we didn't really do one at the end of the release last
time.  Since he and Seth seem to have lost their mailing list voices
recently though, we've kind of dropped the ball and done it at neither
end this time :/

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group