Re: Noticed in passing

<quote who="Rodney Dawes">

> OH NO! Users wanting to display flags for their locales! *gasp*

Your sarcasm is misdirected - there are very specific reasons why we avoid
displaying flags in the user interface, which have been discussed to death
before. I can't see this policy changing in the near future, given the way
our distributors operate, and the state of the planet.

Unfortunately I think you understand the rationale, but enjoy being a pest
on the list. Please don't waste everyone's time and bandwidth on crap like
this.

- Jeff

         "The GPL is good. Use it. Don't be silly." - Michael Meeks