Re: Mono/GTK#/Tomboy

Hi Murray,

As I hinted at back in April[1], I don't think Tomboy is a blanket replacement for sticky notes. As I said, into the abyss, a first-run wizard for importing existing sticky notes makes more sense.

I'm somewhat unfamiliar with the GNOME acceptance process. Was I expected to do this work in the interim time frame?

-Alex

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-April/msg00281.html