Re: focus!

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 11:38, Brian Nitz wrote:
> Do we know what level of accessibility is possible within the current
> mono framework?

I can't speak to "possible".  I would assume that with significant
engineering resources it could be achieved.  If the existing mono apps
all use gtk# to create their GUIs, it might be reasonably
straightforward.  Otherwise it might take multiple-engineer-years.  I
haven't run mono/GTK# apps to see whether they export any ATK support
already, perhaps the mono team can answer this?

> Do we know what level of accessibility is likely (e.g. with C# apps
> ported from other platforms?)

If they don't use GTK#, I assume the answer is effectively "none".

Bill