Re: focus!

Following up on my own post (sorry)

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 11:52, Bill Haneman wrote:
> . I
> haven't run mono/GTK# apps to see whether they export any ATK support
> already, perhaps the mono team can answer this?

I see that there are ATK# bindings already, so it's definitely possible
to support ATK using mono.  Since the ATK interfaces are only currently
used on Gnome and related platforms, it seems unlikely that C# apps
ported from another platform would be accessible without additional work
to explicitly provide the necessary ATK support - but at least the
tools/apis are available in mono.

Bill