Re: Proposal: gnome-main-menu for inclusion in GNOME 2.18

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 13:11 -0400, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> The menu thing looks like the Mac menu, but doesn't
> behave anything like the real thing does on Mac OS.

And the slab thing looks like Windows' start menu but doesn't behave
anything like the "real thing" on Windows. Or did I miss something? :)

(FWIW, I don't think it matters much how much something might or might
not look like something else on some other system...)

Martin
--
http://coiley.zapto.org/~martin