Re: Proposal: gnome-main-menu for inclusion in GNOME 2.18

Martin Ejdestig wrote:
On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 13:11 -0400, Rodney Dawes wrote:
The menu thing looks like the Mac menu, but doesn't
behave anything like the real thing does on Mac OS.

And the slab thing looks like Windows' start menu but doesn't behave
anything like the "real thing" on Windows. Or did I miss something? :)

Note that I'm not using MacOS, nor am I using Windows.

I'm perfectly fine with the current "gnome-y" menu applet and don't want to see it replaced, that's all.

Now I don't care about having another paradigm for menu for those that want to.