Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

<quote who="Jamie McCracken">

> sorry, is anything else still unclear?

what does it do, why is it important? Tell us a story with an elevator pitch
and use cases, not an essay with hypotheticals.

- Jeff

     "I tried to make money ass signing, but the bottom fell out of the
                            market." - Liam Quin