Re: Getting to Topaz (Was Re: getting on a longer release cycled)

> Gnome Sheriff must be elected by some formal procedure (better by
> democratic voting). His main responsibility - moderate mailing lists
> from bullshit, destroy crazy ideas before they infect people, protect
> project ideology, etc.

A democracy arises because allowing everyone a say in running the
country is not feasible. We already have structures where everybody can
voice opinion, and if you think you can do something better you are free
to patch/fork anyone elses code (as a programming domain example).

Lets not limit ourselves to the non-digital world for the sake of an
organisation diagram.

Ed Mack