Re: Proposal for LAT inclusion in GNOME 2.18

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 14:26 -0400, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> > I would like to propose LAT 1.2.x for inclusion in GNOME, specifically
> > to the Admin Suite.
>
> What was meant to happen is now happening. Now that Mono has been "blessed"
> for note taking application, people try to push their own tools written for
> Mono.... into Gnome.

I don't want to start the endless thread again, but what's the point on
having Mono bindings in the official release and not allow people to use
them for apps in the official GNOME?

Are we going to keep discussing about this every time someone mentions
mono? :-(
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>