Re: Button highlighting, middle and right buttons don't work in Xaw application on GNOME desktop

2007/4/11, Jonathan Kamens <jik kamens brookline ma us>:
I had assumed that the window manager was part and parcel of the GNOME
desktop and there was only one.  Are there in fact other window managers
besides metacity included in the GNOME distribution, and if so, what
distinguishes them from each other (other than, perhaps, that some of
them may not cause the problems I'm experiencing with XRN)?

There is just one distributed as a part of GNOME. This however doesn't
mean that you couldn't use some other window manager with it (it just
might be less integrated and so on). Any decently written wm should be
just fine with GNOME.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi