Re: eject buttons on the places menu

On Jan 6, 2007, at 5:53 AM, Calum Benson wrote:

On 4 Jan 2007, at 23:21, Dave Neary wrote:
I've been getting the impression reading this thread that I'm the only
person who has used this feature on OSX... anyone know how the
accessibility issue is handled over there?
Or, you can just highlight the mounted device icon on the desktop,
and hit Cmd-E or select File->Eject.

And the reason the latter works is that the desktop has menus, just like any other Finder window does. :-)

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/