Re: add libcolorblind as an external dependencie

Hi Richard,

I CC'ed the libcolorblind developer, Daniel, since he can say better
than me about the libcolorblind stability.

But I can say for now that this is not a complex library. What it does
is quite simple and we already have cool effects using it in gnome-mag,
here are some screenshots:

http://www.gnome.org/~carlosd/color-blind-1.png
http://www.gnome.org/~carlosd/color-blind-2.png
http://www.gnome.org/~carlosd/color-blind-3.png