Re: add libcolorblind as an external dependencie

Sex, 2007-03-23 �09:28 -0300, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Di�es
escreveu:
> I CC'ed the libcolorblind developer, Daniel, since he can say better
> than me about the libcolorblind stability.
> But I can say for now that this is not a complex library. What it does
> is quite simple and we already have cool effects using it in gnome-mag,
> here are some screenshots.
> On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 16:47 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> > On 22/03/07, Carlos Eduardo R. Di�es <cerdiogenes yahoo com br> wrote:
> > > http://people.debian.org/~ruoso/colorblind-0.0.1.tar.gz
> > The 0.0.1 version number scares me a little. How stable is libcolorblind?

You know, as Carlos said, the library is pretty simple, has no external
dependencies. The number is 0.0.1 just because it follows the libtool
versioning schema, it's the second revision, the first ABI. This is why
the version number is that.

But the library was developed using Test-Driven-Development, which makes
the code a little more safe...

daniel