Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or no commit for you

On Mon, 2007-09-03 at 16:53 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Olav Vitters">

> > I can delay; just tell me so clearly. Then it will be Dec/Jan ish for the
> > new system. However, based on the current account creation speed, I don't
> > think that is advisable.
>
> Why the delay to Dec/Jan? It could be done the week after 2.20, or October
> if we wanted to give some breathing space.

I guess Olav refers when he will have some spare time to do it (work
in the new system, not only a policy's change).

IMVHO, there is not so much modules involved (in the release) and certainly
is easy and quick to fix.

Regards,

--
Germ�Po�ama�oncepci� Chile