Re: Module proposal: gio and gvfs for gnome 2.22?

Le lundi 24 septembre 2007, à 10:46 +0200, Alexander Larsson a écrit :
> So, does it make sense to add gio (standalone or in an earlier glib
> release) and gvfs to the Gnome 2.22 desktop module set?

If there's no glib release with gio for 2.22, I think it makes a lot of
sense to include gio and gvfs in the desktop release or as external
dependencies to encourage everybody to use them. Hopefully, this
approach can help get more feedback about the API and it'll be possible
to fix issues and shortcomings before freezing it.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.