Re: New clock applet for 2.22

<quote who="Kjartan Maraas">

> Europe and probably many other parts of the world actually depend on week
> numbers to plan their day to day activities.
>
> You might want to try it some time :-)

I never understood why week numbers would be used (or seem to appear in lots
of odd places throughout our UI) until this thread illuminated how *USEFUL*
they are. Sensible Europeans. ;-)

(Thanks to everyone who showed how rad this is.)

- Jeff

--
GNOME Boston Summit 2007                    http://live.gnome.org/Boston2007

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.