Re: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 13:17 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> I mean proper RDBMS. Once you get that in place you can generate
> DOAP/RDF/XML/whatever on the fly with little to no effort.

That's a nice idea. But it's easier for our developers to enter
information into a file in svn than into a RDBMS. Even if there was a
wonderful web interface, having it in svn makes it more likely that each
svn module has up-to-date information. These are our habits and it's
hard to change them.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com