Re: maintainer scripts

Ysgrifennodd daniel g. siegel:
> On Sa, 2008-07-26 at 14:11 -0400, Thomas Thurman wrote:
> > Brad Fitzpatrick produced a grand unified release script called ShipIt
> > once; I took a look at merging it with that.  It's written in Perl,
>
> could you tell me where to find it?

http://search.cpan.org/~bradfitz/ShipIt-0.52/lib/ShipIt.pm

or if you have CPAN installed, which you should,

   cpan ShipIt

will install it for you.

> of course we could add all that to the buildsystem, at least the release
> process. waf would be a good example to experimentate on

Yes, indeed.

peace

Thomas

--
Thomas Thurman, tthurman at gnome, http://blogs.gnome.org/tthurman
You are in a twisting little maze of passages, all different.