Re: Using vala in GNOME

Jason D. Clinton wrote:
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro <gjc inescporto pt <mailto:gjc inescporto pt>> wrote:
[..]
I watched the CMake transition in KDE with interest. It was very painful for them. A search of Planet KDE for the word "cmake" will return no end of complaints about it.

That should not be an argument against CMake as we have the chance to from their experiences before we start doing a migration.

IMO, the only hope that we can get away from autofoo is the Quagmire effort.

Quagmire would be another option to evaluate.
Could you download it and check if it would meet the (still somewhat fuzzy) requirements described on the wiki page Alberto just required?

Johan