Re: new module proposal: brasero

As regular user of both apps, I feel I must chime in - as n-d-b has
feature to clean CD-RW discs now, Brasero isn't used by me anymore. It
doesn't mean that Brasero isn't cool app - it rocks, it just feels
like full scale battleship instead of speedboat. N-d-b one of core
features is it's simplicity, but Brasero are in totally different
ball-park for me.

So I am insist in keeping n-d-b and maybe getting Brasero adappted as
optional module for GNOME. They both are packaged and included by
default in all GNOME distros anyway. In this case, I say - let's
people choose their own workflow of burning their files.

Just don't drop n-d-b, please :)

Just my two euro cents,
Peter.