Re: Prototyping the next generation panel?

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 16:00 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 10:45 -0400, Thomas Thurman wrote:
> >> Ysgrifennodd Sandy Armstrong:

> >> Oh well, I didn't know of that project.  verne?  submarine?  :)
> > Bathyscaphe :)
>
> Red October seems appropriate as the project will eventually surrender
> itself for reimplementation ;)

How about U-571... Actually no, the movie was a lie!!!!

Erm, U-110 :) Which of course is where the story for U-571 came from,
obfuscating the true heroes of the day by American propaganda... *sigh*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-571_(film)

I think I've gone into quite a bit of a tangent here, trying to pull
myself back from the brink, bare with me...

Columbiad - the cannon from the book "From earth to the moon" ?

BR,